[WriteLog] Fwd: Fwd: [cwops] Packet spots

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Tue Nov 10 09:57:52 EST 2020

Agree with Randy and others.  I ran the largest system engineering
department in the US.  Maybe the world.  One of the top five rules:  NEVER
intentionally introduce errors to "fix" something.  The rule of unintended
consequences can be brutal.

73
Hal N4GG

Agree!  I want to control this myself rather than have the software do it.
If implemented, it should be an optional setting.

K5ZD