[WriteLog] WriteLog 12.54 released

Alan Zack k7acz at cox.net
Tue Nov 17 23:58:38 EST 2020

I have been trying to do this upgrade for the CQWWDX at the end of the
month.
A recent WIN 10 update is preventing me from doing the upgrade. The
upgrade window downloads the upgrade file but when I try to run it MS
Defender blocks it saying it could harm my device. I have messed with
it for over an hour and can't figure out how to get around this.

I know this is a MS/WINDOW problem, not WRITELOG but can someone more
computer savvy tell me how to get the upgrade to run.

TIA

Alan K7ACZ

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ