[WriteLog] FTDX-5000 port settings

Magnus A sm6wet at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 12:14:37 EST 2020

Hi,

I got Writelog V12.53e that I never ever before had a issue talking with my
FTDX-5000D+.

I have a 2nd radio (Flex-6600) So I have installed the Flexdriver to have
it talk to the Flex and that works fine.
Now, this weekend (CQ WW) I want to use my ftdx-5000 and put my settings
back to it. Guess, what, Its not working. Went so far as to even uninstall
the flexdriver but no matter what com port I try out of my 3 Coms I cant
get Writelog to talk to it.
I am Baud rate Default, Pull, Comm ptt No and set on YEASU FTDX-5000.

Anyone have advice?

73 de Magnus