[WriteLog] Writelog Remote

Robert woodr90 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 16:25:44 EDT 2020

To further speak on Joe's email
workable options for writelog to rig

Key feature to writelog remote:
if you are already doing CW local, it will work remote
if you are already doing RTTY, it will work with the remote
best I can tell and experienced

FWIW
I use an external sound card line in to get the dual audio input
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BT6CM6Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o0
4_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
taking audio from rig's line out

73 W5AJ