[WriteLog] CW problem

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Fri Dec 3 23:58:25 EST 2021

I got the latest version 12.61E  a month or so back and a problem with
CW sending has shown up. Using FT5000 with microkeyer 3 and winkey....
everything works perfect except when replying to a station using my F2
message " %C 5nn al " the second or third letter or number stumbles....
doesn't do this all the time but often enough to be very bothersome.
None of the other F messages or other keys have any problem. Keyboard is
wireless and no RF issues. To see if it is a key problem I programed F5
to " %C 5nn al " and sure enough same problem so must be an issue %C...
anyone else have this problem and any idea on how to sort out?  I tried
%c instead of %C but no difference. HELP! thanks, 73's Cort k4WI

Sent from Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com>