[WriteLog] FT RU contest dupes not showing as dupes

Ron Lodewyck rwlodewyck at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 16:22:37 EST 2021

I would have liked to use Digi-Rite again as I have several times in the
past, with great success, but I am unable to get Writelog to work on
RemoteHamRadio ever since RHR upgraded to latest (3.2.39) Flex drivers.

I therefore stuck with WSJT-X barebones and it did work perfectly. But I
miss Writelog and Digi-Rite :(

Congrats on your great score Jeff!
73, Ron N6EE