[WriteLog] Rittyrite wont drop calls into the entry window

Rick Davenport ki1g at verizon.net
Wed Jan 20 14:14:23 EST 2021

Don
Is the instance where it will not capture calls running on a PC with multiple displays?

If so, is Rttyrite running on Display 1?
If I run Rittyrite on display 1 and it works fine, if I drag Rttyrite to display#2 I cannot click calls into the entry window. But I can add the same calls that it will not bring to the entry window and I can push them to the queue.
Drag it back to Display 1 and all is good.

Good LuckRick KI1G