[WriteLog] Rittyrite wont drop calls into the entry window

Wayne, W5XD w5xd at writelog.com
Wed Jan 20 20:26:59 EST 2021

> For crying out loud!!!! I have 4 monitors, The one in the middle is #2 while #1
> is to the right. When I slid the windows to monitor 1 all is good... I cant
> believe it was that simple.
>
> Time to shuffle around some monitors.
>
> Thanks so much guys, never in a million years would I have thought about moving
> the windows to another monitor.
>
> TU TU TU TU
>
> Don
> N7BT
>> ________________________________

I have a PC with two monitors and it works correctly here.

I am thinking about how in the world to get some diagnostic information
from those that can reproduce this. The communications between the
windows in RttyRite/WriteLog has nothing to do with the monitors. There
is only one detail I can think of, so far, and maybe you can reply
direct to w5xd at writelog.com to answer this question:

When you have RttyRite on a monitor that won't "drop calls into the
Entry Window", and when you left mouse click anywhere in that RttyRite
window, does the Windows keyboard focus move to the WriteLog Entry
Window? Specifically, if immediately after you press the Left Mouse
button you then type a letter or digit on the keyboard, does that digit
appear in WriteLog's Entry Window?

Thanks,
Wayne