[WriteLog] Important Alert

Steve Woodruff steve at n9oh.com
Fri Jan 29 10:19:52 EST 2021

Keith is correct.  There was no hack, its just super easy to fake the "from" email address in these phishing attempts.  In this day and age, I would hope that people are savvy enough to realize that these kind of emails are fake and know better than to click any links in emails like that.  :)

Steve N9OH