[WriteLog] FT-891 Setup in Writelog - A little more info

Jim Johnson jim at kc4hw.com
Mon Jul 26 16:42:14 EDT 2021

Polling is enable "checked on the Writelog Options, Ports"

I did check the FT-891 manual and there are no settings in the FT-891 that enable or disable the CAT Control.

I guess that urouter has a port spy/sniffer built in but I could not find any reference to one in Writelog.  I did look around on the internet for such, and found some candidates, but they were far from "simple", especially for the end user such as myself, perhaps not so for the programmers/developer, etc.

Did look back through the WL reflector and only found a couple references to the FT-891 CAT Control problem that another end user had had, but no solutions...  Additionally, I look through the Writelog directory structure, but could not find any developmental notes for the FT-891.

I would like to thanks W3KB and K4TV for giving their time to try to resolve this issue!!

cul, JIm/KC4HW