[WriteLog] WOOPS , I deleted my com port 5.

wa4ky wa4ky at att.net
Tue Jul 27 22:04:52 EDT 2021

Hello, hope all is well..I have been using com port 5 for PTT and com 3 for frequency pick-up. I don't remember what I was trying to solve by deleting port 5, but I did. (Windows 10)Now I do not understand how to get either that port available again or establish a new port. There are no open ports showing on device manager.Port 3 is working well for my interface to my Icom 7300.Any thoughts would be appreciated!73GaryWA4KYSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device