[WriteLog] IARU HF Championship 2021 - multiplier list of HQ stations

OZ0J Joe contest at oz0j.dk
Tue Jun 15 16:03:22 EDT 2021

Dear all

Together with N6TV, Bob I will create a HQ multiplier list for the upcoming
IARU HF Championship contest in July. Known updates so far:

A9, Bharain is new member of IARU, Exchange code will be BARS that same as
A2, Botswana (QRV in 2021?)

EX, Kyrgyzstan is also new member of IARU. Exchange code will be ARUKR

If any have call sign for the HQ station for these 2 DXCCs, please let me
know.

OE0HQ has changed the exchange code form OVSV to OV (thanks OE8KDK) NOTE
that OV is not the normal code for Austria

If anyone can help me with current (and active) call signs for AC, R1, R2
and R3 I will appreciate that.

And I would very much like to have updated call information for:

VE/VY, Canada (VE2FK is that you?)

BY, China

JA, Japan

K, USA including IARU and ARRL

I, Italy

LZ, Bulgaria (one or two calls this year?)

The list from last year (2020) can be found at

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugpsq15nkto9g3h/HQ2021.txt?dl=0

I have made a few known changes.

PLEASE SEND ERRORS AND UPDATES TO contest at oz0j.dk <mailto:contest at oz0j.dk>

N6TV will publish the link for download of this year multiplier list. My
text file above will NOT work.

Thank you.

73 Joe, OZ0J

 <http://english.oz0j.dk> http://english.oz0j.dk