[WriteLog] CW Problems.

Gordon LaPoint gordon.lapoint at gmail.com
Sun May 2 09:47:15 EDT 2021

Hi,

    I'm setup for the NEQP, SSB works fine.  when I switch to CW the
radio keys and stays keyed, can not find what I have setup wrong.

Radio - Kenwood TS590sg   Ports set to COM18 115200  - works fine,
tracks radio frequency/mode

CW - COM 7  DTR= CW  RTS= PTT

CW Options:

PTT Control (CW Mode ONLY)   None (QSK)   selected (tried "as specified
in Ports", no difference)

PTT to CW delay 0

PC generates sends CW space on startup  - Checked  (also tried unchecked
- no difference.

What else should I check?

This used to work, so don't know what changed except upgraded to 12.59F
, so downgraded to 12.56c, no change.

The same hardware setup works with N1MM and DX Labs, so I know the
hardware is good!!!!

Thanks,

Gordon - N1MGO