[WriteLog] CW Problems.

Gordon LaPoint gordon.lapoint at gmail.com
Sun May 2 10:57:43 EDT 2021

Ed,
     Sorry, PTT keys and stays keyed (I have an LED on my home brew
RS232 interface for CW/PTT/FSk, and the Radio is in TX, no CW sent
unless I hit an F key, then it sends, but stays in TX)
CW Generation is "PC generates".
This hardware combination does work with N1MM and DXLabs for proper CW,
with OR without PTT being used.  I normally run QSK so no PTT is
normally used, but did test with the other software to insure my
hardware is good.  I use the same RS-232 interface for RTTY with TXD for
FSK and RTS for PTT. I de-select the port in rttyrite when doing CW to
prevent conflicts.
Thanks,
Gordon - N1MGO