[WriteLog] Band Summary Window

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Thu May 27 15:14:33 EDT 2021

 If you have ever previously saved your INI settings to file, you can load a previous INI file.
I checked and don't see the band summary window coordinates in the INI file so if the window mysteriously got pushed off the screen, one way I know of would be to change the resolution of your screen to see if you can find it.
Something else to consider is that occasionally when the bandmap goes blank after a Windows 10 update, you have to re-install your WriteLog latest update. You can try that. It won't hurt anything.
Don AA5AU