[WriteLog] Packet Font

Jay WS7I ws7i at ewarg.org
Sat Nov 6 14:32:55 EDT 2021

 From Writelog help.

Right Click in Packet Spots screen.  Set Packet Window options. Click on
the help box, and then go down to font.

"

*Font*

The same stored font in [CORREL] is used by the Check Call Window, the
Packet Spots Window, the CW Display Windows, and by the Net Gab Window."

Click on CORREL

  WRITELOG.INI [Correl]

|[Correl]|

/Font used by the Check Call Window, the Packet Spots Window, the CW
Display Windows, and by the Net Gab Window. /

|FaceName=OCR-A FontHeight=-13 FontWeight=400 FontFamily=49 |

/The Check Call Window can be customized with these six colors. Leaving
the “Bk” color entries in the ini file blank defaults them to the system
window background color (which changes with control panel settings). The
text colors default to black, yellow, and green./

|FoundColor=0x00bbggrr FoundBkColor=0x00bbggrr NeededColor=0x00bbggrr
NeededBkColor=0x00bbggrr OKColor=0x00bbggrr OKBkColor=0x00bbggrr |