[WriteLog] Change per-band colors in Multiplier window?

Jamie Dupree jamie.dupree at verizon.net
Tue Nov 30 15:10:32 EST 2021

I would love to be able to swap out the yellow color for mults on 20 meters in the 'Multipliers Status' graphic as well.
I have always had a very hard time seeing the yellow, especially when it is next to a white (no multiplier) box.  Orange would be a great color.
In the Help file dealing with Writelog.ini, there is this:

"The multiplier display window uses the following colors for bands. If there are more than 17 bands, it cycles back to BandColor01 for color number 18, BandColor02 for 19, etc.BandColor01=0x00bbggrrBandColor02=0x00bbggrr"
But in my own .ini file, I don't see anything like that.
73 Jamie NS3T