[WriteLog] Writelog 12.66D

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 26 17:56:55 EDT 2022

What contest module are you using?

Don AA5AU

-----Original Message-----
From: WriteLog [mailto:writelog-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of jim
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2022 5:55 AM
To: Writelog at contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog 12.66D

I upgraded to 12.66D and using Digirite 2.2.2.11

In FT8/FT4 this upgrade appears to have changed the way the report is sent
and received and it is not logging the Grid Square.

Before, the upgrade I would get the SNR for both RX/TX, but since it is
entering 599 for both.  Additionally, the Grid Square that was previously
logged is now not being entered at all.

I see the GS when the line decodes but have to manually enter.  I do have
"Grid Square & dB Report" selected in DigiRite Settings.

Any help here?

Jim/KC4HW