[WriteLog] WW-DIGI

jim jim.kc4hw at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 10:48:25 EDT 2022

I used Writelog 12.66D and DigiRite 2.2.2.11 for the contest.  It seemed to work fine!

There was a lot of activity in the WW-DIGI contest.  I was mainly FT4, but did work some FT8 this morning because there were no station to be heard or raised on FT4 until toward the end of the contest.  I don't think that Mother Nature was helping with propagation this morning, but it was good for a couple of hours last night.

I will tell you that it may takes a good amount of time to get acquainted with the FT4 tones, I still think the RTTY tones are much easier on the ears!  Another thing is that when I went to FT8 I thought the sequences never be over... hi

Thanks to all for the QSOs.

Score submit to WW-DIGI and LOTW!

Jim/KC4HW