[WriteLog] Fw: RTTY Band Map Spots

Robert Hess w1rh at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 12:38:14 EST 2022

 I didn't get any response to this question, which appears to relate to just Flex owners who use Writelog.
I took a few moments out of the CQ WPX RTTY contest and switched to N1MM.  When I clicked on a spot, the Flex remained in RTTY mode.  Doing same in Writelog has the Flex going to DigiU mode.
During the contest, I uninstalled the latest version of Writelog and went back to V12.60 since there appears to have been a bug fix in 12.61 that might have caused my problem.  For a short amount of time, this appeared to have worked but then reverted back to changing modes from RTTY to DigU when I clicked on a spot.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.  This problem does seem to have begun around the point where I installed newer versions....around 12.61.
BobW1RH
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Robert Hess via WriteLog <writelog at contesting.com>To: writelog at contesting.com <writelog at contesting.com>Sent: Friday, February 11, 2022, 03:04:24 PM PSTSubject: [WriteLog] RTTY Band Map Spots
 Been meaning to post this question for some time and always forget until the next RTTY contest.
Using Writelog with a Flex, when I click on a spot in the band map, the radio goes into Digital mode, as in FT8.  In the Flex modes list, there is Digital Upper, Digital Lower, and RTTY.  Click on a RTTY spot in the Writelog Band map and it sends the Flex to that frequency but also changes the Flex to Digital-Upper.  Any idea how to fix this so the Flex stays in RTTY mode?
BobW1RH