[WriteLog] Updated K9JY.com WriteLog help site

Scot Herrick scot at k9jy.com
Fri Feb 25 20:58:05 EST 2022

All,

Earlier this year I got back into ham radio after 10-years of being off the air. With the pandemic, it just seemed radio was a great hobby...and you could keep your social distancing :) .

One of my objectives when I did was to update the WriteLog help on K9JY.com. I just completed the update. It includes all new screen shots from v12.x, a review of the verbiage to ensure that was correct, and a little cleaner process.

Basically, there are five sections:
 1. How to do the initial program setup (Initial Setup)
 2. What do do before every contest (Contest Checklist)
 3. WriteLog Windows (How windows work in WriteLog, not every window)
 4. Post-Contest (what to do after the contest)
 5. WriteLog INI (It's deprecated, but kept it in there for earlier version help)
Then an 'About K9JY' and Blog sections.

I hope you find the updated site useful in your contesting efforts.

73...Scot, K9JY