[WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 234, Issue 7

Kevin Rowett kevin at rowett.org
Tue Jun 7 16:29:55 EDT 2022

> Someday soon I hope to have time to dive into the DR code and make some of
> these little mods, and maybe remove the auto mode so it is cleaner for
> contesting.

I disagree with that.  The rules don’t say - no software can have an automatic mode, the rules say QSOs must be attended.

If we are going to start using software to “guarantee” rules, then there is a long list…
Top of my list is - contestants not using the correct exchange.  Followed by the rubber clockers.

:-).

73, K6TD