[WriteLog] IC-9700 Connection via USB Times out in about 10 seconds

k3sk at buckwalter.co k3sk at buckwalter.co
Fri Sep 9 12:22:27 EDT 2022

Thanks for the comments.  They have been helpful.

 I've managed to get the IC-9700 to stay connected by hooking it direct to
the computer and not through my USB Hub.    Odd that the IC-9700 works well
with all other programs through the hub, but not with Wrtielog.

Also, I have been able to get DigiRite to work . . . . .   I think.   I'm
still trying to work out some issues but it is a lot closer that it was
earlier today.    I can't seem to get the waterfall to show anything, but
signals are decoding OK.   The waterfall is just a black square.

I also have a different Writelog issue that I'll address in a new thread.

de K3SK