[WriteLog] JIDX Sends Exchange Twice

Bob Wolbert, K6XX k6xx at k6xx.com
Fri Apr 7 20:51:09 EDT 2023

Set up for JIDX CW later this evening, but the program is sending the
exchange twice. After repeating the exchange, it sends the TU message
properly.

I am using ESM.

Sequence:
1. Input callsign, hit enter. Program sends his call and exchange. (Good)
2. Input his exchange, hit enter. Program should send TU, but instead it
is sending hiscall + exchange again. (oops)

3. The NEXT time I hit Enter, it sends the TU  message. (Good)

I tried downgrading to 12.67, which has the same issue. It looks like a
contest configuration error, since the identical message file works
properly in, for example, ARRL DX.

Is an .INI setting wrong? How do I fix this?

TU.

--
73 de Bob, K6XX