[WriteLog] JIDX Sends Exchange Twice--Problem solved.

Bob Wolbert, K6XX k6xx at k6xx.com
Fri Apr 7 21:19:42 EDT 2023

Thanks Ed.

Cursor is in the exchange field, as it should be. That wasn't the problem.

A few minutes after sending my message I thought about the Edit QSO
Exchange Fields window. There are differences found when comparing the
ARRL DX "PWR" and the JIDX "PR". The "Tabs Only..." box must be checked
to get this working properly.

I started four different instances of JIDX CW to try and eliminate the
problem. Turns out all four of them had "Tabs Only..."  unselected for
prefectures... don't know if it is my config or the JIDX contest setup
default that is screwy, but at least it is now fixed.

73 de Bob, K6XX