[WriteLog] When is tcp/ip connectivity for K4D coming?

Support support at writelog.com
Thu Apr 13 22:31:13 EDT 2023

> I have a remote K4D that I need the tcp/ip and spectrum support for.
> Any idea when that will be available?
> thanks,
>
> Gordon - N1MGO

Its taken me a while to come up with this short and I suppose
unsatisfactory answer, but here it is:
     Not before Elecraft publishes support for an application to acquire
an IQ stream from the K4.

I don't know when they plan to add IQ support. I don't even have a
guarantee they ever will, however they mention it in their Programmer's
Reference, so its fair to assume they eventually will.

Don't take the shortness of the answer to mean I am blowing off the
request. I'll share my reasons for deciding to wait if you request them,
but they are mostly technical stuff about WriteLog's internals.

Wayne