[WriteLog] cant' create OLE automation object

David Ashworth nc6p at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 15:10:46 EDT 2023

Hello, wonder if anyone out there has run into this problem and if so,
how did you fix it?

The trouble is: when trying to open the rtty window by using a right
click on the QSO window or the little green atomic symbol at the top, I
get "can't create rtty OLE Automation object".  I have deleted Writelog
and reinstalled it, no change.  I ran across an old post that suggested
changing writelog.ini to writelog.old, didn't work.  I changed it back.
PC is a Dell desktop Win 7 , WL ver 12.11D.  Used to work real good with
this equipment.

Any help would be really appreciated.   Best regards Dave, NC6P.