[WriteLog] FMRE

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 3 15:21:52 EST 2023

 Nick, if the FMRE contest module is not showing, then I would suggesting uninstalling the SM6SRW module package, download the latest version from the WriteLog website and install it.
Go to your PC's Control Panel and to Programs and look for SM6SRW. If you see SM6SRW plug-in and/or SM6SRW modules for WriteLog, uninstall either or both. More than likely there's only one. The latest one says SM6SRW modules for WriteLog. Version is 12.58.04.
Now reinstall the latest one you get from the WL website. I just uninstalled and reinstalled in and it all worked fine afterward.
Don AA5AU