[WriteLog] Rotor Control not working in 12.69

Ron Dohmen ron at n0at.net
Mon Feb 6 09:32:04 EST 2023

WriteLog rotor control is not working for me.  I have a Green Heron
Engineering controller interfaced to my computer via USB.  WriteLog sees the
serial port for the rotor and acts as if it is working correctly.  I can
send the rotor to a heading as indicated by the call in the entry window or
I can manually enter a beam heading to send the rotor to that heading.
WriteLog continues as normal, but the rotor does not turn.   I am using
WriteLog 12.69 and a Windows 11 computer.

Now if I go back to WriteLog 12.65, the rotor control software works
correctly.  There seems to be something broken between the 12.65 and 12.69
releases.  Or am I doing something wrong?  Is there something I need to do
in 12.69 to get rotor control working?

73 de Ron N0AT