[WriteLog] Learning WriteLog

Bob Wolbert, K6XX k6xx at k6xx.com
Tue Feb 21 16:51:04 EST 2023

Keith,

Thank you. Yes, I've spent hours on both sites. K9JY was especially
helpful and the most up-to-date, but is still way behind on version
differences!

The ini file location is especially important. Thank you for showing me
where to look. Windoze search did not locate any WL .ini files (I guess
it doesn't look there?)

Now, as to my specific requests...?

73 de Bob, K6XX