[WriteLog] How do I correct initial exchange for a contest?

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Wed Feb 22 15:07:04 EST 2023

I've done this twice recently (old age?).   Here are two examples:

1.  I started a new log for ARRL DX.  I accidentally selected Phone
instead of CW.  I logged a bunch of QSOs.  The Cabrillo file says the
Contest ID is ARRL-DX-SSB.  I know I can edit that file, but how do I
change my log from Phone to CW, in WriteLog?

2.  I started a new Mini-CWT log.  I typed in my name (incorrectly)
and my member ID.  When I created the Cabrillo file, all my sent
exchanges were wrong.  Again, I know I can edit the Cabrillo log, but
how do I correct my log in WriteLog?

I could not figure out how to do this in the program.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, https://ad1c.us