[WriteLog] 12.68 and new digirite

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 16:44:58 EST 2023

I didn't know there was a new digirite? 2.2.2.11 is the last one I know of,
and is what appears to be on github and on rttycontesting.com.

I have to key digirite differently than other modes, using COM PTT set to
yes for the K3**. I think maybe others use VOX. Perhaps something like that
got waylaid in the upgrade.

Hope this helps - jeff wk6i
** If there is a way to get Mortty to do PTT for digirite I'd love to know.