[WriteLog] RX issue with WL and FlexRadio 6400

Alessandro - I2SVA i2sva at i2sva.it
Sat Jan 21 07:10:05 EST 2023

Hi Bob,

thanks for the crystal clear procedure to set up the application.

Now WL works well both in RTTY and in CW. The issue originated in (9) where I had: Slice A > to DAX Audio RX1.

It would be great to have this procedure added in Writelog site here: https://writelog.com/category/flexradio-rig-driver

Thanks again for your the help!

Best 73

Alessandro i2sva