[WriteLog] Remote and RC-1101

Jay WS7I ws7i at ewarg.org
Sun Jul 9 14:19:32 EDT 2023

Greetings

I have decommissioned my remote station which I have had for the last 11
years.  I have a number of items that I will be selling.

One item is my Writelog RC-1101 which Writelog can use as its control
site to remote control rigs at another site. This device can also be
used with writelog on one level of your home to the rig position (like
in a shed on your property, in your basement, etc.

Mine is the same color as this one below.  It comes with the computer
USB to C cable.  No power supply.  Takes 9v think I always ran mine on
12V.  This device was built by Wayne W5XD.

This apparently is a "low interest" item so I am not listing a price in
the email.  If you have interest in it drop me a note via email.

If you have interest in other remote items like Digital Loggers Remote
Power Switch you can also inquire.

Jay WS7I

PowerOn.jpg