[WriteLog] Web update not working

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Jun 10 21:11:00 EDT 2024

On Sat, Jun 1, 2024 at 8:11 PM Kevin, NC6V wrote:

Anyone have any ideas why the "file/web update country files" won't work
> me?  This message pops up each time; "Download failed because a connection
> to the server could not be established".  I upgraded to 12.80C from 12.60
> thinking there was a problem with the older version.  My OS is Windows 7
> BTW.

Kevin, can you manually get to the website on the same computer?  Make sure
to try this in Internet Explorer, which I believe comes with Windows 7.

https://www.country-files.com/

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, https://ad1c.us