[WriteLog] Icom IC-7600 USB PTT

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Mon Mar 11 07:16:32 EDT 2024

I am trying to get Writelog to assert PTT over the USB CI-V connection
to my Icom IC-7600 for digital and voice keying modes but have not had
any luck. The radio interface seems to be working as I can read/set
frequency and mode but cannot get it to TX. MMTTY and WSJT-X assert PTT
just fine. Does anyone have the secret formula to make the 7600 do PTT
over the USB or Must I use an external PTT like a Winkeyer?

--
73 de Mike, W1NR

THAT was the equation. EXISTENCE!... SURVIVAL... must cancel out...
programming!

- Ruk -