[WWYC] Our email-reflector is ready for action!!

Thomas, OZ1AA Thomas, OZ1AA" <oz1aa@qsl.net
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 20:03:16 +0100

Hi contest friends

It is a very big pleasure for me to tell you that our email-reflector is up
and running! I'm sorry it took that long time, but I hope you will forgive
me... :)

Here you have some info's about the reflector:

--------------------------
wwyc@contesting.com - FAQ
The following is information about the "wwyc@contesting.com" mail reflector.

What is WWYC?
"World Wide Young Contesters" is a group created in November 1999. We have
members from all over the world and we do all enjoy contesting. You can read
more about us on our website: http://home.swipnet.se/contest/wwyc - and if
you would like to join our group, you should write an email to Dimitar LZ5AZ
dimitart@mbox.infotel.bg and he will answer you request.

About our reflector:
"wwyc@contesting.com" is an electronic mail reflector dedicated to World
Wide Young Contesters. This is the place where we will talk about our
group's activities, so if you are a member of the group, we strongly
recommend you to subscribe to the list. The age limit in the group is 30
years, but everybody are welcome at this reflector to see what there is
going on among young contesters.

How do I subscribe?
the body of the message type SUBSCRIBE only. No subject is necessary. You
should receive a confirmation message back within a few minutes.

How do I unsubscribe?
the body of the message type UNSUBSCRIBE only. No subject is necessary. You
should receive a confirmation message back within a few minutes.

How do I send an email to the reflector?
You simply send the email to wwyc@contesting.com. Each message you send will
automatically be forwarded to all the other subscribers. You need to
subscribe before you will be able to send emails to the list.

What if I have a problem?
Any problems should be addressed oz1aa@qsl.net
--------------------------

Now I will just recommend that you all subscribe to the list - it will be
nice to put only ONE email address instead of 14 in each email, he he.

Well, also other things are going on in our group...
I think it is so great to see that Fabian DJ1YFK has become the editor of
our new bulletin - all the best luck with that work Fabian.

Also great that Chris KL9A took initiative to send something about our club
out on the CQ-contest reflector - Chris, if you don't protest too much, you
will be our PR-man from now :-)

Hope to CU on the reflector soon...

Vy 73 de Thomas, OZ1AA

----
Thomas Andersen - OZ1AA (ex. OZ5DK)
Copenhagen - Denmark
Homepage: www.qsl.net/oz1aa
E-mail: oz1aa@qsl.net
ICQ: 11117622
Member # 1 of "World Wide Young Contesters"
Visit http://home.swipnet.se/contest/wwyc/ to get more info.
----

..._._

dit dit