[WWYC] Lazy David, Award, HF net, Christmas....

Thomas - OZ1AA Thomas - OZ1AA" <oz1aa@qsl.net
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 13:17:42 +0100

Hi again...

>Ok, David, KK7GW is too lazy to join...
He he, I didn't know that David was that lazy but anyway - there are also room for lazy people
in our group, so you are welcome David :-)

Hrle, please give us the details about the award. I think it would be cool to have a "membership
award" but is you wrote it will need some $$... Maybe we could just sent it out on email, and
then people could print it out themselves? Well, it is not the same, but sure it is cheaper :-)

I also think it would be a good idea to move the net to 17Z so the NA/SA will have a change too,
(David is probably too lazy but at least we should do it for the other US's, he he)

I am going out of my home now, so will not be able to read emails again before the 26th or 27th...
I hope that you all will enjoy Christmas. I am lucky enough to get a flight ticket to Finland so
I can visit that contest meeting in January and find out if these OH's are as crazy as I have
heard :-)

CU soon again!

Vy 73 de Thomas, OZ1AA

----
Thomas Andersen - OZ1AA (ex. OZ5DK)
Copenhagen - Denmark
Homepage: www.qsl.net/oz1aa
E-mail: oz1aa@qsl.net
ICQ: 11117622
Member # 1 of "World Wide Young Contesters"
Visit http://home.swipnet.se/contest/wwyc/ to get more info.
----

..._._

dit dit