[WWYC] This is what I have so far

Jason Goldsberry n5nu@inu.net
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 14:52:50 -0600

Hi list -again,

  This is what I have so far for the contest.  Just what I think is going
to go.

1.  Contest logging - I think 9A4KK is taking care of that.

2.  Contest is 3rd weekend in April.  1400-0000z.  These are the best times.

3.  Chris, I think you're the PR guy for advertising this contest, right?

4.  OK, the exchange now is: RST + Age.  I think basically everybody can
agree on this.  It doesn't matter a great deal.

5.  Multipliers are everyone under 30.  I considered DX Countries, but then
it becomes just a DX contest, and this is a WWYC contest for working young
ops.

6.  Certificates (I'll take care of this) for highest score SSB, CW, Mixed
mode, SWL, and for highest number if stations worked under 30.  Not
everyone agrees with this, but this is the easiest way to do it.  Maybe as
the club gets bigger we can make more categories, but this is enough.

7.  This takes care of just about everything I believe.

I've tried to steer to a happy medium so everybody is happy.  This is
impossible, but you can't make all the people happy all the time.

73, Jason N5NU
n5nu@inu.net
http://www.inu.net/n5nu/