[WWYC] Cooperate together with INYA

Dimitar Terziev Dimitar Terziev" <dimitart@mbox.infotel.bg
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:00:12 +0300

Hey friends,
I got a very interesting message from Mike VE3HIP which is member of
International Net of Young Amateurs and he is also member of WWYC.
So let's see first what is his idea:

>> Mike wrote:
ok i sent an invitation to the members list u sent me inviting them to
join INYA if they want and i only think one replied a fellow ham from
chilie
if u wish i can link youre organisation to the INYA links page and under
the title of great ham links
i will only do this with youre permission
also i can send all the INYA people that i send e-mails to an invitation
to join World Wide Young Contestors
just make me an invitation letter inviting the INYA people to join youre
club with information etc. and ill send it to all members
and tell them it would be cool if they joined (well at least the ones
that contest) i know my friend martin dl5rmh is a contest crazy maniac
he he he he did a cw contest and stayes awake for 48 hours wow thats
alot of cw he he
anyway if u want me to pass info around about WWYC i will no prob
i can also link u to INYA page i think it would be good that us young
people with these groups and clubs try to help each other and promote
each other and stick together so the groups dont die
im very woried about INYA as its young and i hope it not die
hmm maybe u could ad link to INYA in WWYC page ?
just a thought

Well, freinds, I thing that's good idea, let's see what are you think about
this?
If you are agree , Mike can to put a link to INYA web page:
www.qsl.net/ve3hip

And I think  that when the times are hard for groups of young amateur
they can help each other, right?

I got a full agreement of Thomas, OZ1AA and I think you are also agree
with that good idea.

Okay 7eventy 3ree
--
Best Regards & 73,                               dimitart@mbox.infotel.bg
             Dimitar LZ5AZ                  http://www.infotel.bg/~dimitart/

Contact : ICQ # 62326521  /   Odigo #335787

Member:  World Wide Young Contesters #2;
                 International Net of Young Amateurs;
                 Amateur Radio Club "JANTAR" SP2PHA;
                 Mir Fan Club, Bulgarian Federation of Radioamateurs

FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm