[WWYC] wwyc class

Dimitar Terziev Dimitar Terziev" <dimitart@mbox.infotel.bg
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:39:42 +0300

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C00900.9E350A20

Hi folks,

Here I am with new idea. I hope that you'll like it.

And so, what do you say about any WWYC Class?
I have some ideas.
In example I'll class all contest-results from WWYCers which I get
in WWYC reflector as in 3830-reflector. And then I'll
send this class back trough the reflector.
I think for better class, to be counted all scores, but I still need
the algorithm , so I'll write later

I think about QRV class too, but I'm still not sure about it.

So, I'll make this class, because i have a free time right now, but
if anyone would like that job. I'll give it to him.

I'm attached the IOTA & EUHFC class. Take a look.

So, any comments?
--
Best Regards & 73,                               dimitart@mbox.infotel.bg
             Dimitar LZ5AZ                  http://www.infotel.bg/~dimitart/

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C00900.9E350A20

                WWYC IOTA 2000 Class
                ====================

SO SSB 24H
Call     QSOs   Points   Mults  Score
LZ1KSN   633    5499     197    1,083,303
LZ5AZ    101    976      41     40,016

SO CW 24H
Call     QSOs   Points   Mults  Score
HA3LN    585    4971     174    864,954

IOTA MIX 12H
Call     QSOs   Points   Mults  Score
G0MTN/p  781    4347     143    621,621

REMARK: I was cleaned my all mail from HDD and may be I loose
        some results. Sorry!

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C00900.9E350A20

                WWYC EUHFC Class
                ================

Checklog
Call     QSOs   Points   Mults        Score
DJ1YFK    100      100      57        5,700 (SO,AB,CW)

SO MIX LP
Call     QSOs   Points   Mults        Score
G0MTN     760              197      164,920

SO CW LP
Call     QSOs   Points   Mults        Score
9A7P      765      765     232      177,480
HG3G      553      551     208      114,608

SO SSB LP
Call     QSOs   Points   Mults        Score
LZ5AZ    163       163      88       14,344

FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm