[WWYC] WWYC Contest-Class

Kresimir Kovarik kreso@kreso.com
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 12:53:01 +0200

Hi....
I think that 30-40 contests is too much...(at least for me)...
It's almost every weekend to work something, isn't it??
I don't beleive that everybody have so many free time to
work in such big number of contests...
It's better (that's my opinion) to decide for not more than
15 contests, so, everybody can be in..
We can make a lists for other contests, but, for this 15 contests
let's make a list and let's see how it would be...
Anyway, we can change this, if it wouldn't be ok...
And another suggestion, why we don't start with CQ WW SSB each
year??.....What do you think about that??...
We can list all contest and ask everybody to choose which 15 (or another
number)
of contests must be on the list...
After that, we have a list and let's go with it...
And, I think that we have to count single ops only (forget single / all
bands).....
And what we will do with low/high power??...any idea about this?

73's de Chris - 9A5K, KD7JWH!

P.S. Dimitar, if you need help in calculating results, you can count on
me....