[WWYC] The class again.

Dimitar Terziev Dimitar Terziev" <dimitart@mbox.infotel.bg
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 15:10:27 +0300

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C00D14.45122D20

   Hi all!

Thanks to all for the answers about WWYC class.
Still I'm not sure ... It's hard for me to decide the right way.
I'm wondering how much contest to be classing. 5 or 15
May be the better number is about the middle - about 10 contests?

Well , now about the list.
CQ WW SSB / CW / RTTY is sure
WPX SSB / CW /  RTTY ??
ARRL DX CONTEST cw / ssb ??
ALL ASIAN CW / SSB ??
EU HF Champ. ??

4N1DX advice some national contest too - YU DX , LZ DX etc.
(( Well I'll not take part in LZ DX but... that's not a problem ))
Well, There's 13 contests. Any more? Are we need a voting ?
Anyway, are you agree with the list?

In my opinion we need two different class - Allbands and Singleband.
I think SO AB/SB is more important thank HP / LP.
Because one contester SO AB will do many more points than
contester in SO SB class. What do you think?

That's about club competition is great.  Let's to show them
how much stronge is WWYC .. he-he

73!

P.S.: Attached the WWYC SARTG WW RTTY Class.
--
Best Regards & 73,                               dimitart@mbox.infotel.bg
             Dimitar LZ5AZ                  http://www.infotel.bg/~dimitart/

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C00D14.45122D20

                WWYC SARTG WW RTTY 2000 Class

SO AB
Call     QSOs   Points   DX   Areas     Score
OZ1AA    387     4680   131      43   814 320

SO SB 20m
Call     QSOs   Points   DX   Areas     Score
LZ5AZ     149     1575      45         70 875 (CORRECTED!)
G0MTN     101               43         50 095

FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm