[WWYC] change of plans ARRL10 :(

KB9UWU@aol.com KB9UWU@aol.com
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 18:51:26 EST

--part1_be.cf0beef.27617c7e_boundary

Hello all, especially Thomas with the list heh..
My uncle in St Louis passed away this week of cancer, and his services are
sunday.  I wont going to NO9Zs for 10... but they will still be on.
insted i will be QRV from home for probably 60% of contest SO HP mixed.

73 and GL to all!!!  just wanted to make sure thomas knows i wont be at NO9Zs.

KB9UWU
Matt

--part1_be.cf0beef.27617c7e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hello all, especially Thomas with the list heh..
<BR>My uncle in St Louis passed away this week of cancer, and his services are <BR>sunday. &nbsp;I wont going to NO9Zs for 10... but they will still be on.
<BR>insted i will be QRV from home for probably 60% of contest SO HP mixed.
<BR>
<BR>73 and GL to all!!! &nbsp;just wanted to make sure thomas knows i wont be at NO9Zs.
<BR>
<BR>KB9UWU
<BR>Matt</FONT></HTML>

--part1_be.cf0beef.27617c7e_boundary--