[WWYC] .....question....

Thomas - OZ1AA Thomas - OZ1AA" <oz1aa@qsl.net
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:30:33 +0100

Hrle, I also like the idea vy much, so if nobody complains, I will say
congratulation with the new job :-)

I also hope to work many of you in WPX RTTY this weekend. I will probably
use the call OZ7HVI (if somebody from the club comes and operate together
with me) or otherwise OZ1AA.

Vy 73 de Thomas, OZ1AA

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm