[WWYC] WPX RTTY from OZ7HVI

Thomas - OZ1AA Thomas - OZ1AA" <oz1aa@qsl.net
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:43:53 +0100

Hi again

Unfortunately this score isn't as big as I had hoped, but I decided not to
operate the nights because I started to feel a bit bad (too few hours of
sleep last week) and then I want to be 100% ready for next weekend's ARRL DX
CW. It is great to see the many plans that have been posted here, and I am
certainly looking forward work all of you from NA and beat the rest, as
SM3WMV said :-)

Hrle, sorry to hear that you didn't take part in WPX RTTY from 9A7P - I was
looking for you, but now I understand why you couldn't be found anywhere.
Nice to work YU7AL (was that you Goran?) on 15 and 20.

Well, this week we have winter holiday, so I will just wish you all some
happy
school days :-)

-----------------------------------
2000 - World-Wide RTTY WPX Contest

CALL: OZ7HVI
LOCATION: Denmark
CLASS: Multioperator/Single Transmitter

Band    QSOs  QSO points Prefixes
----------------------------------
80m:    103      416       53
40m:      0        0        0
20m:    118      249       82
15m:    114      265       67
10m:    130      343       73
--------------------------------
Totals: 465     1273      275    =  350.075 points

Station Description: Yeasu FT-1000MP, 100 W.

Antenna(s): 3-elm. tribander (10,15,20) @ 23 meters
+ Slooper for 80 meter @ 22 meters

Operators: OZ1AA, OZ1CJX

Club Competition: WWYC - World Wide Young Contesters
For more info see http://home.swipnet.se/contest/wwyc/

----
Thomas Andersen - OZ1AA (ex. OZ5DK)
Copenhagen - Denmark
Homepage: www.qsl.net/oz1aa
E-mail: oz1aa@qsl.net
ICQ: 11117622
Member # 1 of "World Wide Young Contesters"
Visit http://home.swipnet.se/contest/wwyc/ to get more info.
----

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm