[WWYC] ARRL DX - G0MTN

Lee Volante lee@g0mtn.freeserve.co.uk
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 20:18:14 -0000

charset="iso-8859-1"
Sender: owner-wwyc@contesting.com

Hi there,

I'm a new member to the WWYC so I'd like to say 'hello' first of all.

My name is Lee, and I live near Birmingham and in the centre of England.
I'm 25 years old so I'm almost too old for this group hi.   Is there an old
mans contesting list I could subscribe to then instead ?

Here's my results from last weekend's ARRL contest:

Single Op Single Band 10m  (100w only)

816 QSOs   x  55 Mults   =  134640.

Great conditions, but an amplifier would have been nice.   Used a TS850
barefoot into a 3 el tribander at 60 feet from club station.

(I'm not going to tell you my PACC / WPX RTTY scores from the week before as
they are too embarrassing hi)

You can read and see a lot more about me on my website:
http://www.g0mtn.freeserve.co.uk

73 for now,

Lee G0MTN

--