[WWYC] Confused!

Mikael Larsmark SM3WMV // SM3W larsmark@swipnet.se
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 08:21:47 +0100

I dont what Im going to say. Just super nice scores from all the
statinos except for my self. Dont know what the hell happend :-) it
seems like I lost on 40m.......maybee not so strange because
when we arrived at SL3ZV the 40m beam was pointing straight
north so it was hard getting a run and when I overslept and missed
the 40m opening the day after was even worse.......but shit
happens.......I gotta admit that CW isnt my strongest side, well I
can run CW but I hate S&P. I have a hard time staying wake and
concentradet, it is not like that at all when it comes to
SSB.......hehe, well I guess that I haveto learn how to concentrate
and in the CQ WPX I will rock you guys ;-)

On Sunday SM3OJR came screaming that it was going to be such
a big aurora that It could be seen from the southern part of Sweden
and that didnt help me at all......When the aurora comes it's about
straight above SL3ZV :-) big time problems..........I guess that
explains 40m because a 3el beam on a 18m boom @42m should
be working better then it did, couldnt get a run going!!!!

Well, I wunder how big chance we have in the club competition, I
dont think we'll beat those finnish guys but we probably have a little
chance to score pretty high, a lot of nice contesters here with
some great scores........does anybody know how old P40E
(CT1BOH), K1AR, KQ2M and those guys are ;-)

No, gotta go now.....my girlfriend is here and we gotta go to school!!

<nofill>
73 // Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W) #6 WWYC
Keep up the hamspirit and enjoy ham radio contesting!

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/wwyc-faq.htm