[WWYC] WWYC FINAL RULES

Jason Goldsberry n5nu@inu.net
Tue, 04 Jan 2000 20:52:00 -0600

Hi list,
  These are the offical rules.  There were a few unexpected changes that
had to be made.  I have had much conferencing with stations from both
Europe and North America on this.  Here it is.

Date:  3rd weekend in April,  April 15-16, 2000
Time:  1400z 15th - 1400z 16th.

Modes:  CW , SSB
Bands: 40, 20, 15, 10

Preferred frequencies:  CW:  7050-7060, 14040-14060, 21040-21060, 28100-120
(this is so novices can work)

SSB:  No 40m SSB, 14240-14270, 21400-21430, 28300-28330

Exchange:  599 + Age, YLs send 00 if preferred.

Multipliers:  The prefixes of stations under 30 worked - counted once.
Time limit: None

Categories:  SOHP, SOLP, SOSB 7, 14, 21, 28, SWL, Multi-op

Awards:  Top scoring stations from for SWL, NA, EU, other Continents (SA,
AS, OC, etc), SOLP, SOHP, SOSB 7, 14, 28, 28, multi-op, and top scoring
stations from Zones 14 and 15.

Scores:  n5nu@inu.net  - or - my CBA since 1997

---
OK here are some answers to some questions that I have been asked.  These
are good questions and some I have considered for a long time.

Q: Why no 80m?