[WWYC] WWYC FINAL RULES

ad7u@juno.com ad7u@juno.com
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 16:34:21 +0000

You forgot to put down how many points QSOs are worth. If you really
aren't going to have separate CW/SSB categories (which is ridiculous
because every other contest with 2 modes has CW and SSB as a different
category), then at least have SSB q's worth 2pts and CW q's 3 or 4 pts.

73 de Caleb AD7U (age 16)
W7W IOTA NA-169 op
WWYC #23
AD7U@arrl.net